At Dr. Reddy’s, a global pharmaceutical company, you will contribute to making the breakthroughs of tomorrow a reality today! From making medicines more affordable to discovering innovative treatment options to satisfy unmet medical needs, we are dedicated to helping people lead longer and healthier lives. We are seeking dynamic and energetic individuals ready to inspire, ready to make a difference for their community and every community. |
Please Note: Unless an order has been placed with your agency for this role, we will not accept any calls or other inquiries from recruiters for this position. If a candidate is submitted despite this, we are not bound by any agreement terms and can hire the person as we see fit.
Job Title: Batchmixer
Job Location: Bristol, Tennessee
- Cleans and/or inspects for cleanliness and documents into log book the equipment and containers to be used for batchmixing in accordance with approved methods.
- Identifies, verifies and documents the approved ingredients to be weighed for the batch.
- Weighs using the metric system and/or verifies, and documents the previously weighed ingredients for the batch into the proper blender and blends according to approved procedures and methods.
- Calculates active and inactive ingredients, depending on varying potencies in accordance with batch records.
- Performs and is proficient in SAP tranactions and in Mettler Freeweigh.
- Charges and/or verifies and documents the previously weighed ingredients for the batch into the proper blender and blends according to approved instructions.
- Discharges the blend into appropriate clean containers, and transports the containers of the blend to the proper storage area.
- Uses proper methods to inspect and/or clean equipment to be used on blends requiring compaction and milling and documents usage into logbooks prior to further processing.
- Sets up compaction, milling and classifying equipment according to standard product guidelines.
- Operates the compaction, milling and classifying equipment in accordance with proper operating and adjustment procedures to produce blend granulation that meets standard product guidelines.
- Collects the blend granulation into appropriate clean containers that are properly labelled and places them into storage.
- Cleans, inspects, verifies, and documents the cleaning of equipment and containers as required according to approved methods and procedures.
- Performs reconciliation of blends according to approved instructions and methods at each step of the process as required by the batch or blend Standard Operating Instructions.
- Verifies and documents calculations performed by other batchmixers.
- Cross-trains as required to pull in-process samples for submission to QA, capsule machince operations, and productcion area cleaning functions; assist with coating process; perform as a “loan-out” in other departments (i.e. Packaging).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Ability to read and comprehend cGMP's, SOP’s, and batchmixing procedures.
- Good math skills with a good working knowledge of the metric system.
- Good vision and color perception. Must Pass Visual accuity testing.
- Ability to make accurate measures and maintain neat work environment.
- Above average mechanical skills and aptitude.
- Ability to work any shift and overtime and to work in a team environment.
- Prefer AS degree in Chemical Technology or related field.
- Prefer competence in use of standard software packages (e.g., Microsoft Office, Lotus Notes.)
- Prefer SAP experience.
From unsurpassed career momentum to our innovative perks and benefits, we do everything we can to make sure our employees not only do exceptional work, but have exceptional rewards, as well. If you are committed to making a profound impact worldwide, we invite you to learn more about our career opportunities, our products, and our plans for the future. Please visit us at www.drreddysusjobs.com.
**We are a corporate office and not a doctor’s office. Unsolicited resumes sent to our office will not be considered for any open positions. Only interested parties that apply through our Career website will be considered for positions within Dr. Reddy's Laboratories, Inc.**
As an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories, Inc. and its subsidiaries, does not discriminate in employment against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (except where sex is a bonafide occupational qualification), national origin, age, mental or physical disability, status as a disabled veteran, armed forces service medal veteran, other protected veteran, or recently separated veteran, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.