At Dr. Reddy’s, a global pharmaceutical company, you will contribute to making the breakthroughs of tomorrow a reality today! From making medicines more affordable to discovering innovative treatment options to satisfy unmet medical needs, we are dedicated to helping people lead longer and healthier lives. We are seeking dynamic and energetic individuals ready to inspire, ready to make a difference for their community and every community.
Please Note: Unless an order has been placed with your agency for this role, we will not accept any calls or other inquiries from recruiters for this position. If a candidate is submitted despite this, we are not bound by any agreement terms and can hire the person as we see fit.
• Selects and positions packaging components for packaging.
• Selects and positions raw material for manufacturing.
• Unloads material from all types of carriers; identifies, counts, measures, weighs articles, and stages it for proper inspection.
• Moves production material after identification to proper location for QC sampling.
• Moves non-inventory items from the dock to the appropriate locations within the facility.
• Moves and controls full pallets of material as needed using power lifts or pallet jacks.
• Picks and stages finished product for shipment. Verifies quantity and quality.
• Preps finished product, etc. for shipment. Counts, weighs, and examines packaging of items for conformance to specifications. Compares material picked with customer’s order and other identifying data.
• Cleans warehouse work area as required.
• Day-to-day duties supervised by Material Handler III.
• Required to perform responsibilities on a rotational basis through the five areas of the warehouse: receiving dock, raw materials, packaging components, small packages, and shipping dock to maintain expertise in all areas.
Position requires performing other responsibilities as assigned by Supervisor/Material Handler III
• 1+ years of warehouse experience preferred.
• Ability to read, understands, and carefully follows directions as usually evidenced by a high school diploma or equivalent GED.
• Demonstrated ability to operate forklift and/or related power equipment and maintain certification of same.
• Required to lift, push, and pull material weighing up to several hundred pounds, through the use of power machinery or assistance from other employees. The position also requires that the incumbent be able to package and transport boxes weighing between 30-50 pounds. The position also requires that the incumbent be able to stand up to 8 hours per day to work.
• Must be able to work with basic business machines such as computers, copiers and calculators.
• Good understanding of basic mathematical computations.
• Required to work overtime as needed.
From unsurpassed career momentum to our innovative perks and benefits, we do everything we can to make sure our employees not only do exceptional work, but have exceptional rewards, as well. If you are committed to making a profound impact worldwide, we invite you to learn more about our career opportunities, our products, and our plans for the future. Please visit us at www.drreddysusjobs.com.
**We are a corporate office and not a doctor’s office. Unsolicited resumes sent to our office will not be considered for any open positions. Only interested parties that apply through our Career website will be considered for positions within Dr. Reddy's Laboratories, Inc.**
As an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories, Inc. and its subsidiaries, does not discriminate in employment against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (except where sex is a bonafide occupational qualification), national origin, age, mental or physical disability, status as a disabled veteran, armed forces service medal veteran, other protected veteran, or recently separated veteran, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.