At Dr. Reddy’s, a global pharmaceutical
company, you will contribute to making the breakthroughs of tomorrow a reality
today! From making medicines more affordable to discovering innovative
treatment options to satisfy unmet medical needs, we are dedicated to helping
people lead longer and healthier lives. We are seeking dynamic and energetic
individuals ready to inspire, ready to make a difference for their community
and every community.
This critical laboratory role provides analytical expertise to assure efficient and valid analytical QC laboratory support for Bristol’s pharmaceutical manufacturing operations and regulatory inspection readiness.
• Safely performs analytical testing of all sample types and/or specialized duties as assigned.
• Assists with development and validation of chemical assays, as needed.
• Assists with installing, validating, and troubleshooting new and existing equipment, including automated systems, as assigned.
• Accurately generates, documents, and reviews analytical data per cGMPs.
• Assists with technical development of less-experienced analytical personnel and in improving efficiency and compliance status of laboratories.
• BS/BA degree in Chemistry or related science. Master’s Degree in Chemistry or pharmaceutical related science preferred.
• Minimum of 3-5 years of analytical experience in pharmaceutical industry and/or other scientific experience.
• Strong knowledge/experience of federal, state, municipal laws and regulations, cGMPs, USP, FDA regulations. Strong knowledge/experience of cGMPs in areas beyond QC laboratory preferred.
• Experience with HPLC, FTIR, and other analytical instrumentation
• Visual acuity per SOP requirements.
• Solid analytical, decision-making, & problem-solving skills
• Good organizational, interpersonal, & computer (MS Office Suite) skills
• Operational Excellence credentials preferred
• Candidates must not be allergic to Penicillin
**We are a corporate office and not a
doctor’s office. Unsolicited resumes sent to our office will not be considered
for any open positions. Only interested parties that apply through our Career
website will be considered for positions within Dr. Reddy's Laboratories,
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status
and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Please Note: Unless an order has been
placed with your agency for this role, we will not accept any calls or other
inquiries from recruiters for this position. If a candidate is submitted
despite this, we are not bound by any agreement terms and can hire the person
as we see fit.